- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I went looking for a good honest local mechanic. They are not easy to find. Bob took good care in finding the cause and resolving the issue with my vehicle. Bob even showed me the damage done to the radiator and carefully explained what was needed. I felt like they did a good job for an honest price. I take good care of my vehicles and now I know where I can go to get them serviced to last many more miles. Sept. 2022
Mr. Bob Ortiz and his staff provided excellent service to me after I encountered a problem driving down to St. Petersburg, Florida from New York City. He was professional, courteous and resolved the problem in a quick and timely manner. His rates are very reasonable. I will recommend him to my family/friends who live in the area or travel to the area.